Tuesday, September 8, 2009

$10 dollar meals

Melissa d'Arabian won "The Next Food Network Star" or whatever the show was called. I tuned in mid Season and was rooting for her. She's just your average stay at home mom and she seemed so down to earth. Plus, her food always looked and sounded so good. Her new show has only aired a few weeks, so her recipe collection is limited, but there's a few I want to try. So far, so good.

What was on the menu:
Chicken a l'Orange I tried this with skinless breast and it was delish! My kids thought otherwise.

Perfect Crispy Potatoes LOVED, LOVED, Loved the potatoes. I mixed red and yukon gold. Maddy and Kaity gobbled them up.

Fennel and Cabbage Slaw I'm a HUGE fan of fennel and put it in everything...kinda. However, I wasn't impressed with this recipe.

Sometime this week, I'll be trying this Braised Pork. Sounds good, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment